Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Post!

Hey to all my several fans out there. Yeah, I made a blog to recount my Miami Summer Project. I know you are all impressed!
Got here on Tuesday. Drove in with Bekah from Orlando. Unpacked and mingled around some. I have really nice roommates. Jodi grew up on a farm which is cool. She is from Iowa. Emma is from Mississippi and has a cute accent. Alana is my friend from UCF! Erica is from USF (go bulls).

Search for jobs today at the Dolphin Mall. Calvin Klein was the most promising, we got a short interview there. Hopefully they will call back! Put in some other applications but I liked CK best!

Today we split up into ministry teams. I'm on the REC team. We plan the CRU meeting on Tuesday and other things to build on the SP. I may play piano some during worship times, but I don't want to be too heavily involved to where I don't do other new things. I made that pretty clear, I was like hey, can we sign up to be involved somewhat, but not be totally committed or what? And they said yes, so we shall see.

I'm freaking tired. This was a pretty poorly written and sparsely detailed post but that's Miami for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment