Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just because I haven't posted in four days


Scavenger hunt tonight. It was pretty crazy. Had us running all over town. We finished 2nd for finding all the clues, but they still have to tally the total points for the pictures to see who wins. I believe the prize is movie tickets. I would love to go see Toy Story 3. It better be awesome.

Post office fail x2 today. Followed GPS to a nonexistent post office. Then, after paying 50 cents to park for like 5 min, found out the post office (which was located in a big office building??) closed at 5. And you know how in Oviedo, you can waltz in any time of the day to buy stamps? Even when it is closed? Yea, doesn't work like that here. So my thank you post cards have yet to be mailed. Sorry everyone, I'm horrible with that!

I'm fairly tired, so I'll be laying down soon. I'm running on about four hours right now. Tomorrow is the homeless ministry with Christ Fellowship. Pretty excited to be able to help out. A little nervous about the unknown.

Whoever reads this, will you pray for me? For the Holy Spirit to take control of my life and thoughts and motives. I've got a few situations and decisions to deal with and they're not easy. In everything trying to remember, that self worth does NOT equal performance + other's opinion's but rather self worth is determined by Jesus Christ. And he says I'm fully pleasing and through trusting in him righteous.

No comments:

Post a Comment